The final round judging panel for the 28th Annual Radio Mercury Awards is now set in stone.
In charge of selecting the 2019 honors are top-level agency creative leaders, representing advertising categories including automotive, communications, financial services, packaged goods, OTC, retail, spirits, and QSRs.
The jury, drawn together with the help of Chief Judge Chris Beresford-Hill, Chief Creative Officer at TBWAChiatDay NY, comprises thought leaders from across the country, representing all size markets with diverse audiences, and cutting edge creative work for advertising’s biggest brands.
Beresford-Hill’s current and past clients include Hilton, McDonald’s, Nissan and Travelers Insurance.
Joining Chris Beresford-Hill as 2019 Radio Mercury Awards judges are:
- Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer at BBDO Atlanta.
- Donnell Johnson, co-Executive Creative Director at Publicis
- Zoe Kessler, Creative Director at BFG 9000 NY
- Jeff Kling, CCO Emeritus at Fallon Worldwide
- Dan Lucey, Executive Creative Director for Joan Creative NY
- John Matejczjk, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, M/H – VCCP, San Francisco
- Andrés Ordoñez, Chief Creative Officer for Energy BBDO Chicago
- Chris Smith, Brand Group Creative Head at The Richards Group, based in Dallas
“We were fortunate enough to land some of the best creative leaders in the country,” noted Chris Beresford-Hill. “I can’t wait to sit together in May and listen to all of the finalists with this group. There should be some healthy debate; I expect nothing less with all these strong personalities.”
The Radio Mercury Awards will announce the total number of awards to be given out when the 2019 Finalists are announced in early May. Winners will be announced at the 2019 Radio Mercury Awards event on June 6, 2019 at SONY Hall in New York.
A Call for Entry will officially begin in January 2019.