Scottsdale, AZ – Does Maximizing Sales Performance Define You?
Work for an industry leader.
Who We Are –
Skyview Networks is a sports, entertainment, and news audio sales company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and a leader in network sales, audio distribution and technology innovation—partner to ABC Radio, CBS Audio, all the four major professional league sports, and radio ownership groups.
Who We’re Looking For –
We’re looking for an Entertainment & News Sales Operations rock star! We need a director with drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm to partner with a talented team of audio experts to help lead operations for our sales division, and drive results for network radio’s largest advertising brands.
Your Role –
• A strong leader in guiding the departments that assist with Skyview’s powerful growth
• Manage daily network operations of the Sales division, assisting in the implementation of strategic outcomes to meet revenue goals
• Ability to have C-Suite conversations and funnel messaging to the team
• Ability to travel and meet with clients in support of Network Executives
• Oversight of the sales processes, monitoring and tracking activities
• Create and streamline systems feeding into the Sales division and provide appropriate analyses to assess effectiveness
• As necessary work as a liaison between key vendors and outside parties
• Accountability for all reporting Sales Managers and work across departments to help close business
• Assist as needed in the ideation of sales concepts for clients and participates in calls
• Strong salary [based on experience] + performance-based bonuses, plus benefits package.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years of media or sports experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience, preferably within sales
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to staff and motivate teams
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Strong business judgement and clear thinker
• Highly effective in sales management and with a comprehensive understanding of best practices
• Work effectively across functions as a team player to help achieve common goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficient in Excel
• Radio sales experience and/or media experience with Nielsen, RAB, ACT1, and Scarborough, would be a plus!
Apply by emailing a sharp cover letter with your resume to [email protected]
Skyview Networks provides content and syndicators turnkey solutions to manage all broadcast needs, from production, to inventory management, to distribution. With more than 30 years’ experience and the top industry equipment, Skyview provides the expertise and reliability required to fully manage broadcast. Learn more about us at skyviewnetworks.com.