* The Net’s numbers jumped by double digits week to week in viewers (+29%) and young adults (+15%), turning in its biggest Friday audience in 1 month – since 2/17/12.
* ABC’s Shark Tank was the top draw in the 8 o’clock hour and qualified as Friday’s most-watched regular TV show overall.
* Surging over the prior week by 1.0 million viewers and by 21% in Adults 18-49, Shark Tank delivered its most-watched telecast in 2 months to mark the series’ 2nd-biggest audience ever for a regular telecast
* From 9-10pm, ABC’s Primetime: What Would You Do? stood as the #1 non-sports program in viewers and young adults.
* The ABC newsmagazine spiked week to week by 1.6 million viewers and by 25% in Adults 18-49, generating its largest audience since its season premiere – since 1/20/12.
* ABC’s 20/20 ranked as the most-watched TV show during the 10 o’clock hour and beat out its NBC newsmagazine competition by wide margins. ABC’s 20/20 dominated NBC’s Dateline by 22% in Total Viewers, by 46% in Adults 25-54 and by 40% in Adults 18-49. On ABC’s 20/20, Elizabeth Vargas took viewers inside the gavel-to-gavel coverage of the Dunwoody Day Care trial, including all of the dramatic moments, for a compelling look at all sides.
* Building over the prior week by 1.1 million viewers and by 8% in Adults 18-49, ABC’s 20/20 produced its most-watched telecast in 4 weeks – since 2/17/12.