Sprockit, the global marketplace connecting the world’s top market-proven startups and Fortune 500 companies in media, entertainment and technology, has revealed the first round of companies that will participate at the 2020 NAB Show, held April 18-22 in Las Vegas.
The market proven startups will exhibit alongside select alumni in the Sprockit Pavilion, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The selected companies will also participate in Sprockit engagements beyond NAB Show, joining the community and participating in Sprockit Sync private networking meetings throughout the year. Among the Sync attendees are industry executives and Sprockit corporate partners, including Comcast, FOX, Google, Hearst Television, Public Media Venture Group, Samsung NEXT, Univision and Verizon. The next Sync meeting, hosted by Comcast, will take place at Universal Studios Hollywood on February 6, 2020.
“Sprockit startups continue to transform the media, entertainment and technology sector, resulting in seven acquisitions in 2019 and raising more than 1 billion USD in funding overall since we began in 2013,” said Harry M. Glazer, founder and CEO, Sprockit. “We look forward to showcasing our next cohort in the Sprockit Pavilion at NAB Show this year.”
The first ten participating startups include:
- Bellwethr – Automates the ideal customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle (Kansas City, MO)
- Bixy – Improves monetization for publishers by leveraging consumer-controlled, opt-in data to power ad campaigns, email marketing, eCommerce and more (Kansas City, MO)
- Chartbeat – Empowers content creators to build loyal audiences with real-time and historical analytics across desktop, mobile, and social platforms (New York, NY)
- Cross Screen Media – Offers marketing analytics and software solutions to build the next generation convergent TV platform (Alexandria, VA)
- Envision – Analyzes image and video content to automatize video curation and editing (Montreal, Canada)
- ignifai – Provides a video analysis platform that uses AI technology to maximize content exposure, increase monetization and optimize production workflows (Paris, France)
- nēdl – Solves the content discovery problem for audio creators with Real-Time Transcription Search and a unique end-to-end distribution platform (Santa Monica, CA)
- Never.no – Makes TV interactive and advertising dynamic, helping broadcasters, advertisers and producers personalize content, increase audiences, engage viewers and grow revenues (Manchester, England)
- Tetavi – Perfects volumetric capture for immersive media enabling faster, accurate and portable XR, film and gaming productions (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- ZenSports – Allows anyone to create and accept sports bets with anyone else in the world, without the need for a centralized bookmaker (San Francisco, CA)
To be considered for Sprockit, companies can apply here.