Items from the television universe: Scripps (which also does radio now), TWC and AMC have all entered the conference call calendar; CBS has inked a three-year pact with a Scripps station; and Sinclair set the launch date for its new Talker.
* The conference call from Scripps should be exceedingly interesting, given its relatively balanced radio and television portfolios since merging with Journal. It’s on for Friday 8/7/15 at 9AM eastern.
* Time Warner Cable will reveal its latest financials on Thursday 7/30/15 and meet with interested parties at 8:30AM eastern. It has entered into nuptials with Charter after being forced to break up with Comcast. It will be competing head to head with iHeart.
* Add cable programmer AMC Networks to your conference call calendar. It will meet with shareholders and analysts on Thursday 8/6/15 at 10AM eastern.
* WTVF Nashville, one of the television stations acquired by Scripps in the Journal deal, has re-upped with CBS in a three-year pact. Another CBS station acquired in the deal, KMTV Omaha, is booked with CBS through mid-2016.
* Sinclair’s new self-produced talker “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” now knows when its birthday will be. The program will hit the airwaves for the first time on Sunday 10/4/15. It will run on the company’s television and digital platforms.