The Tony & Kris Morning show, a daily Country Radio Morning Show distributed by United Stations Radio Networks, announced the “Tony & Kris Fall Flyaway” promotion is now under way. Through exclusive arrangements with various talent, record labels, film companies and awards shows, the veteran morning men will be sending winning listeners to some of the most buzzed about Country Music events in the next few months. The announcement came from Tony Randall and Kris Rochester, the co-hosts of the show, along with Andy Denemark, EVP/Programming for United Stations.
Tony & Kris will be conducting contests via their daily radio show from now through December. They’ll be giving away trips for two to five major events, and their lineup of “Fall Flyaways” is as follows:
* A trip for two to see Brad Paisley in concert in Denver, CO
* A trip for two to see Carrie Underwood in concert in Nashville, TN
* A trip for two to the world premiere of Country Strong, a new film
starring Gwyneth Paltrow & country star Tim McGraw
* A trip for two to attend the CMA Awards show telecast
* A trip for two to see Miranda Lambert & Josh Kelley in concert in Las Vegas