Kelley Blue Book has considered a number of factors and come up with the very best lease or sale packages that car dealers are offering consumers this month. Sitting at the top of the chart is a leases deal for the Acura ILX.
“September’s list of standout lease and financing deals is especially wide-ranging, including luxury cars, an all-electric, and a high-strung hatchback, in addition to bread-and-butter options like midsize sedans, pickups and SUVs, making this a great time for new-car shoppers to snag a great deal,” said Jack R. Nerad, executive editorial director and executive market analyst for Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. “Topping the list of this month’s Best Deals is the 2015 Acura ILX, a sporty, tech-savvy luxury sedan currently being offered with an attractive zero-down lease deal.”
Here’s a list of the top 10 deals, noting what KBB likes about them.
* 1 Acura ILX 2015 ILX. $O due at signing for $270 36-month lease
* 2 Dodge Dart 2014. $99 a month for two-year lease
* 3 Toyota Camry 2014. 0% APR and $1K cash back
* 4 Nissan Leaf 2014. $199 per month lease for 36 months
* 5 Fiat 500 Abarth 214. $3,250 cash back
* 6 Ram 1500 2014: 39 month lease at $229 per
* 7 Buick Enclave 2014. 39 month lease at $349 per
* 8 Ford Escape 2014. $1,500 cash back
* 9 Mazda CX-9 2014. $3,500 cash back
* 10 Chrysler 300 2014. $4,250 cash back
Note 1: Monthly payment assumes 60 months at default APR 3.5%, unless otherwise noted.
Note 2: Purchase payments assume cash back applied as down payment.