179,216 KWUF AM & FM Pagosa Springs CO. 60% of Wolf Creek Broadcasting LLC from Spears Partners LLC, William G. Spears (60% to 0%) to William G. Spears Jr. (30% to 90%). Cash. Sale of stock from father to son. Son’s wife, Kristen H. Spears, owns the remaining 10%. [File date 2/5/08.]
Sign up for free to get:
The Daily Intelligence Report delivered to your inbox.
RBR+TVBR delivers complete broadcasting news analysis and our famous observations.