Here are some items from around the TV remote: Comcast/NBCU is set to report its latest financials; both Sinclair and Graham Holdings are offering dividends; MCB/Euro Television is offering new Hispanic programming; and Heartland Network is debuting a show this spring.
* Comcast/NBCU will meet with investors and analysts Tuesday 2/24/15. The obligatory conference call will take place at 8:30 AM eastern. As usual, we’ll be on it so you don’t have to be.
* Sinclair will divide and prosper, offering a dividend of $0.165 per share to stockholders of record as of 2/27/15. The distribution will occur 3/13/15.
* Graham Holdings, which among other things holds what used to be known as the Washington Post television station group, five strong these days, is offering a dividend. A hefty dividend (for a hefty share price). $2.65.per will go to shareholders of record as of 4/15/15, payable 5/8/15.
* MCB Network Corp. and Euro Television Guild have paired to provide television fare aimed at Hispanic millennials in the US. With 43 traditional television stations in the fold, the pair are putting together new networks for multicasting, OTT, IPTV and mobile distribution.
* Luken Communications’ Heartland Network is producing its own original content – a series about identical twins who run a lumber company is Virginia. “Misty & Kristy” is set to debut in Aprill