Univision was the #3 network during primetime last week among Adults 18-34, out delivering ABC (+21%) and CBS (+27%). Furthermore, for the sixth time out of the last seven weeks, Univision has ranked #3 or higher among A18-34.
- Univision out-delivered one or more of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on five out of seven nights last week among Adults 18-49. Univision also out-delivered two or more of the English-Language broadcast networks on six out of seven nights among Adults 18-34.
- Airing “Una Familia Con Suerte” at 8PM, Univision ranked as the #3 broadcast network (based on M-F) among Adults 18-34. The 8PM novela attracted 4 Million Total Viewers 2+, 2.2 Million Adults 18-49, and 1.2 Million Adults 18-34 viewers.
- During the 10PM hour (based on M-F), Univision aired “La Que No Podia Amar.” Univision ranked as the #1 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 and held the #2 position among Adults 18-49, out delivering ABC and NBC in both demographics. “La Que No Podia Amar” averaged 3.9 Million Total Viewers 2+, 2 Million Adults 18-49 and 1.1 Million Adults 18-34 viewers.
- Univision held the #2 position on Tuesday night among Adults 18-34 and #4 among Adults 18-49. Its entire primetime lineup ranked among the top 15 programs for the night among Adults 18-34.
- Univision maintained the #2 position on Wednesday night among Adults 18-34 and was again #4 among Adults 18-49. Its entire primetime lineup, including “Una Familia Con Suerte” “El Talismán.” and “La Que No Podia Amar,” ranked among the top 10 programs for the night among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34.
- On Thursday night Univision ranked #4 among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34. Univision out delivered ABC by double digit margins in both demographics.
- Univision was the #1 network on Friday night among Adults 18-34 and ranked as #2 among Adults 18-49.
Univision’s entire primetime line-up including “Una Familia Con Suerte,” “El Talismán,” and “La Que No Podia Amar” ranked as the top three programs Friday night among Adults 18-34.
This marks the ninth consecutive Friday that Univision was #1 among Adults 18-34.
In the current season Univision has been the #1 Network on Friday nights 92% of the time (23 out of 25 weeks) among Adults 18-34 more than any other broadcast network. Season-to-date Univision ranks as the #2 network among Adults 18-49 on Friday nights.
- Univision maintained its rank as the #1 network among Adults 18-34 on Saturday night and #2 position among Adults 18-49. Airing at 8PM, “Sabado Gigante” (Giant Saturday) was the #1 program among Adults 18-34 and #4 among Adults 18-49 for the night. The telecast attracted 2.6 Million Total Viewers 2+, 1.1 Million Adults 18-49, and 475,000 Adults 18-34 viewers to rank among the top 10 programs for the night in the respective demographics.
- On Sunday night Univision ranked #3 among Adults 18-34 with its entire primetime lineup ranking among the top 15 programs in the demographic.
ü Univision kicked off the night airing “Parodiando” at 7PM. The sixth telecast of the reality show increased its audience versus the previous week among Adults 18-34 (+7%) and averaged 2.9 Million Total Viewers 2+, 1.6 Million Adults 18-49, and nearly 1 Million Adults 18-34.
ü On Sunday night at 8PM, Univision aired the second episode of the sixth installment of “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (“Our Latin Beauty”). The beauty competition is currently outpacing its prior season performance to date among Total Viewers 2+ (3.7 Million, +21%), Adults 18-49 (1.8 Million, +23%), and Adults 18-34 (922,000, +17%).
Source: The Nielsen Company, NPM, Live+SD data ;(3/5/2012- 3/11/2012)) M-Sat 8pm-11pm, Sun 7pm-11pm; 2011-12 Season-to-date (9/19/2011- 3/5/2012); 2010-11 Season-to-date (9/20/2010- 3/4/2011); Prior week (2/27/2012- 3/4/2012); Program rank includes programs duration >29 minutes.