Season to Date Univision is Outperforming NBC 105 out of 196 days among Adults 18-49 Univision was the #1 Network Pick on Friday Night among Adults 18-34
Univision Broadcast Prime Highlights – Week of March 26, 2012 to April 1, 2012
- Univision was the #3 network during primetime last week among Adults 18-34, out-delivering ABC (+31%) and NBC (+32%) for the second consecutive week. Furthermore, for the ninth time out of the last ten weeks Univision has ranked #3 or higher among A18-34.
- Univision out-delivered one or more of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on four out of seven nights last week among Adults 18-49. Univision also out-delivered two or more of the English-Language broadcast networks on six out of seven nights among Adults 18-34.
- Based on the current 2011/2012 season to date, Univision has out-performed NBC during broadcast prime 77% of the time (150 out of 196 days) among Adults 18-34 and 54% of the time (105 out of 196 days) among Adults 18-49.
- Airing “Una Familia Con Suerte” at 8PM, Univision ranked as the #2 broadcast network (based on M-F) among Adults 18-34, out-delivering ABC (+53%) and NBC (+5%) for the hour. The 8PM novela attracted 2.2 Million Adults 18-49 and increased its audience versus the prior week among 4.1 Million Total Viewers 2+ (4.1 Million,+2%) and Adults 18-34 viewers (1.3 Million, +1%.)
- In its third week Univision’s 9PM novela, “Abismo de Pasion” (Abyss of Passion), helped Univision rank as the #2 broadcast network during the hour (based on M-F) among Adults 18-34, delivering more viewers than CBS (+38%), ABC (+21%) and NBC (+13%). The novela averaged 4 Million Total Viewers 2+, 2.1 Million Adults 18-49, and 1.1 Million Adults 18-34 viewers.
- During the 10PM hour (based on M-F), Univision aired “La Que No Podia Amar.” Univision ranked as the #1 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 and held the #3 position among Adults 18-49, out delivering ABC and NBC in both demographics.
- On Monday night Univision out-performed FOX among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 demographics. Univision held the #2 position for the night among Adults 18-34 and ranked #4 among Adults 18-49, with its entire primetime lineup ranked among the top 15 programs in both demographics
- Univision maintained #2 position on Tuesday night among Adults 18-34 with its entire primetime lineup ranking among the top 15 programs among both Adutls 18-34 and Adults 18-49.
- Univision climbed to the #3 position on Wednesday night among Adults 18-49 and was #2 among Adults 18-34, beating NBC in the respective demographics. Its entire primetime lineup, including “Una Familia Con Suerte,” “Abismo de Pasion” and “La Que No Podia Amar,” ranked among the top 10 programs for the night in both demographics.
- On Thursday night Univision maintained its rank among both Adults 18-49 (#3) and Adults 18-34 (#2). Univision’s entire primetime lineup ranked among the top 10 programs for the night and also out delivered NBC for the second consecutive night in both demographics.
- Univision was the #1 network on Friday night among Adults 18-34 and ranked as #3 among Adults 18-49.
Univision’s entire primetime line-up including “Una Familia Con Suerte,” “Abismo de Pasion,” and “La Que No Podia Amar” ranked as the top three programs Friday night among Adults 18-34.
In the current season Univision has been the #1 Network on Friday nights 86% of the
time (24 out of 28 weeks) among Adults 18-34 more than any other broadcast network. Season-to-date Univision ranks as the #2 network among Adults 18-49 on Friday nights.
- On Saturday night Univision was the #3 network among Adults 18-34, out delivering FOX and NBC. “Sabado Gigante” (Giant Saturday) attracted 2.2 Million Total Viewers 2+, 845,000 Adults 18-49, and 468,000 Adults 18-34 viewers to rank among the top 10 programs for the night in the respective demographics.
- On Sunday night Univision ranked #4 among Adults 18-34, beating NBC, with its entire primetime lineup ranking among the top 20 programs in the demographic.
ü On Sunday night at 8PM, Univision aired the fifth episode of the sixth installment of “Nuestra Belleza Latina” (“Our Latin Beauty”). The beauty competition is currently outpacing its prior season performance to date among Total Viewers 2+ (3.7 Million, +15%), Adults 18-49 (1.8 Million, +13%), and Adults 18-34 (928,000, +7%).