* With the Monday and Tuesday editions of “The Voice” both ranking among the week’s top six primetime telecasts in adults 18-49 and adults 18-34, NBC has generated an average 1.7 rating, 5 share in adults 18-49 and 5.3 million viewers overall for the week of April 9-15.
* NBC’s 1.7 for the week is up 6 percent versus the same week last year and is the network’s top weekly average in five weeks (since March 5-11).
* This is the 11th time in 12 weeks NBC has topped its 18-49 rating for the same week last year.
* Monday’s “The Voice” ranked #4 for the week among all primetime shows on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49, marking the 11th week in a row “The Voice” has in the top four among primetime series on ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox. Tuesday’s “The Voice” Results Show tied for #6 for the week in 18-49.
* In the valuable adult 18-34 demo, Monday’s “The Voice” tied for #3, Tuesday’s “The Voice” tied for #6, “The Office” tied for #10, “Community” tied for #23 and “Smash” and “Up All Night” tied for #27.
* Primetime averages for the week of April 9-15 in adults 18-49 were Fox (2.4/7), CBS (2.1/6), ABC (1.8/5), NBC (1.7/5) and CW (0.4/1). In overall total viewers the weekly averages were CBS (9.2 million), Fox (7.5 million), ABC (7.3 million), NBC (5.3 million) and CW (1.0 million).
* Versus the same week last year, NBC was up 6 percent in 18-49 rating (with a 1.7 vs. a 1.6) and in total viewers, NBC was up 3 percent
(5.3 million vs. 5.2 million), making it the only network among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox to improve on its year-ago total-viewer average for the week.
NOTE: All ratings are “live plus same day” from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated. Season figures are averages of “live plus seven day” data except for the two most recent weeks, which are “live plus same day.”