What Investors Like – and Don’t Like –
about Radio as an investment in a COVID-19 World.
Register today and get on-demand replay of all sessions!
It’s been a year of unprecedented challenges. For the radio industry at large. For investors who wonder if a 100-year-old medium can still be a good bet for the future and, if so, how?
Already faced with growing competition from pureplay digital platforms, the business of radio, like the rest of the world, was thrown into further chaos by a crisis of global scope. Will 2021 provide some light to the end of the pandemic? And with a contentious election in the rearview mirror, will a new administration change the landscape for the media business, especially radio? What might be on the horizon for radio as an investment? If our 2020 annual investment panel gave you pause for thoughtful consideration, this one will have you pondering the future in overdrive.
Here’s more you won’t want to miss:
- Media: Driven by Medicine with Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Mike McVay
- Economic Forecasting: Revenue Trends and Expectations for 2021
- Changing Your Business Model at the Speed of Sound – Matt Britton
- How Major Advertisers Are Using Audio in Their Media Marketing Mix – Nielsen’s Brad Kelly interviews John Fix, of Procter & Gamble
- Media: Whose Voice Is It Anyway? — Megyn Kelly and Juliet Huddy
- Prospects for Radio as an Investment in a COVID Environment
- Our famous “Top 40” presentation