WideOrbit, provider of advertising management software for media companies, will preview WO Program v27Q1, the latest release of its program management solution that allows media companies to manage all owned, acquired and produced content, at the 2014 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
WO Program delivers network and syndicated schedule management across corporate and local markets. The latest release introduces a new scheduling user interface, new tools to elevate efficiencies and optimization strategies in the scheduling process, and enhanced non-linear VOD capabilities.
WO Program allows media companies to manage all acquired and produced program content in one system. The company says it provides easy access to all of the information required to make strategic and tactical decisions by eliminating silos of information and data, and providing a true, centralized, channel management solution for all segments of the media industry. Currently, in North America and Australia, WO Program has ten major media clients operating 250 channels, as well as multiple VOD platforms.
“We continue to build out new features in WO Program based on market trends, requirements and client feedback,” said Don Durand, GM of WO Program for WideOrbit. “By focusing on clients’ needs with an eye on the future, we ensure that our clients have a solution that allows them to gain significant operational efficiencies today, while positioning them for future evolution of non-linear growth into new business sectors.”
New features in WO Program v27Q1:
• New scheduling user interface provides access to all relevant data while ensuring that multi-media content can be planned across multiple channels, regions and platforms, including TV, VOD, mobile, web and catch-up streaming.
• New scheduling tools, such as Tx Sequences, eliminate the limitations of ‘patterns’ and create greater flexibility in the scheduling process for program and episodic data.
• Report themes enable customization of reports with logos and colors for a standardized look and feel.
• Non-linear VOD enhancements deliver ‘mini-playlist’ capabilities, including commercial inventory allocation to on-demand content. This allows users to produce packaged content with commercial inventory capabilities, as well as the associated workflow of VOD content preparation and distribution.
• New integrations with clients’ business operations, including interfaces to automation, Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions, websites, affiliate management systems and a new XML interface with listing services.