FOX’s animated comedy finales won last night among Adults 18-34 and Men 18-49 and ranked second among Adults 18-49.
* The season finale of FAMILY GUY was the highest rated program of the night among Adults 18-34, Men 18-49 and Teens and the second-highest rated program of the night in Adults 18-49 (behind the Billboard Music Awards on ABC).
* At 7pm, an encore THE SIMPSONS posted a 1.0/4, followed by the season finale of THE CLEVELAND SHOW (1.3/4), which drew the same rating as last week. At 8pm, THE SIMPSONS finale posted a 2.1/7, up +11% from last week, and the BOB’S BURGERS finale drew a 1.7/5, down one-tenth (-6%) week over week. From 9-10pm, the FAMILY GUY finale delivered a 2.5/6, up +4% from last week.
* THE CLEVELAND SHOW, THE SIMPSONS and FAMILY GUY all won their respective time periods in Adults 18-34 and Men 18-49.
* The season finale of ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos posted a 1.5/5, down -6% from last week (1.6/6). From 8-11p, the 2012 Billboard Music Awards (2.7/7) matched the show’s lowest rating ever, down -10% from last year’s telecast (3.0/8 on 5/22/11).
* Back-to-back hours of CBS’ 60 Minutes (1.4/5 and 1.5/4) were both up from last week (+17% and +25%, respectively). From 9-11p, the special movie Jessie Stone: Benefit Of The Doubt posted a 1.2/3, down -8% from last year’s ‘Jesse Stone #7’
* Following a two-hour America’s Got Talent encore (1.0/3), NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (2.2/6) delivered the franchise’s lowest finale ever with a celebrity cast, down -27% from last year’s finale (3.0/7 on Sun 5/22/11).