Beginning Monday ABC Radio Networks will feed Gil Gross and Doug Limerick via XDS to all current Paul Harvey affiliates at the existing feed times. This programming will match the current Harvey feeds exactly.
An award-winning journalist with more than 30 years experience reporting on global events, Gross has covered major stories including the assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II, the terrorist attacks of September 11, Timothy McVeigh and the Iraq War. He previously hosted The Gil Gross Show for CBS and was the trusted, primary substitute through the years for both Paul Harvey and Charles Osgood. He brings an array of news experience and perspective to the day’s top stories.
• Morning Report (4 minutes of content plus minute of embedded network inventory)
o Weekdays at 8:30 a.m. ET (refeed at 9:30 a.m. ET)
• Midday (11 minutes of content plus 3 minutes of embedded network inventory, plus a 1 minute local avail for a total of 15 minutes)
11:35 a.m. ET
12:06 p.m. ET (refeed at 1:06 p.m. ET)
Saturday (4:30 minutes of embedded network inventory)
• 11:10 a.m. ET (reefed at 12:10 p.m. ET)
• Also fed at 10:45 a.m. ET (prefeed) and 1:10 p.m. ET
• They also send a prefeed of the Saturday report at 7:25 p.m. ET on Fridays
ABC Morning News anchor Doug Limerick is a master at highlighting the unusual and quirky from the current news and pop culture and showcasing the information in an entertaining fashion for radio audiences. He has won two prestigious Edward R. Murrow Awards for Best Newscast. Limerick’s features for ABC Radio Networks will focus on the day’s news mixed with folksy, positive stories.
• Afternoons (4 minutes of content plus :30 embedded network inventory)
o Weekdays at 2:06 p.m. ET (prefeed) 3:06 p.m. ET
o Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. ET (refeeds at 9:30 a.m. ET and 10:30 a.m. ET)