ACA Connects Chairman Patricia Jo Boyers and ACA Connects Vice Chairman Mike Bowker on Friday announced the results of recent ACAC Board of Directors elections, in addition to Board replacements and appointments to the six-person ACAC Executive Committee.
The six people elected to the ACAC Board of Directors won their seats based on balloting by the ACAC Membership. The ACAC Board replacements occurred pursuant to existing ACAC bylaws, and the ACAC Executive Committee selections to serve one-year terms were based on a vote by the ACAC Board.
“To associate with all the many talented people who serve on the ACA Connects Board of Directors means a lot to me personally because I know our members are in good hands and can trust ACAC’s leadership to act with utmost integrity, intelligence and diligence,” Boyers said.
Boyers, who is President of BOYCOM Vision in Poplar Bluff, Mo., was elected ACAC’s Chairman in 2019, following a five-year stint as ACAC Vice Chairman. ACAC Vice Chairman Bowker, who is Chief Operating Officer of Cable One in Phoenix, joined the ACAC Board in January 2018.
Bowker said, “Patty and I greatly appreciate the hard work and effort that ACAC Board members bring to the task. Their passion for ACAC as an organization and for the success of independent broadband, phone and video providers is inspiring because it never flags. I see a very bright future for our industry.”
- Marie Censoplano: Gen.Counsel & SVP, Content Acquisition, Vyve Broadband
- Matt Dosch: EVP & Chief Operating Officer, Comporium
- John Gdovin: EVP & Chief Administrative Officer, RCN/Grande/Wave
- Jim Gleason: President & CEO, Vexus Fiber
- Dave Hymas: Deputy General Counsel, GCI
- Kristin Johnson: Co-Founder & CEO, Hotwire Communications
- Tom Larsen: Senior Vice President, Government & Public Relations, Mediacom
- Drew Petersen: Senior Vice President-Corporate Affairs, TDS