Austin station catches fire (video)


Ixoye Productions’ Contemporary Christian KNLE-FM (“Candle 88”), licensed to Round Rock, TX had a fire break out Monday morning (11/28) at its northwest Austin studios.

Fire crews responded and said the blaze was contained to heating and cooling ducts in the attic. The fire caused $10,000 in structural damage and $1,000 in content damage. Can’t blame this one on the drought, though: Austin Fire officials say the cause was an accidental electrical malfunction in the attic of the building.

See the video from KVUE-TV: