The Alliance for Women in Media and its Foundation (AWM/F) has cemented its 2021 National Board of Directors.
New to the Alliance for Women in Media (AWM) Board are:
- Kenetta Bailey, SVP/Marketing, Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO)
- Marsha Cooke, SVP/Global News and Special Projects, Vice Media
- Melissa Wright, Chief Content Officer, Twin Cities PBS
New to the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation (AWMF) Board are:
- Svetlana Gans, VP/Associate General Counsel, NCTA—The Internet & Television Association;
- Mike McVay, President, McVay Media Consulting
- Josie Thomas, former Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, CBS
- Christine Travaglini, President, Katz Radio Group
Officers of the board have been announced as The Weiss Agency EVP Heather Cohen, serving as chair; Crown Media Family Networks Chief Communications Officer Annie Howell, as incoming chair; Sutton Button Productions LLC VP/CEO Keisha Sutton-James, as immediate past chair; legal consultant Joyce Fitch, as treasurer; and Matrix Chief Revenue Officer Brenda Hetrick as incoming treasurer.
RBR+TVBR Publisher Deborah Parenti will continue to serve as a Director at Large of AWMF.
AWM/F board members Heather Cohen, Annie Howell and Mike McVay will continue to serve as chairs for the Gracie Awards.