Six big names are among those shared by the Broadcasters Foundation of America, the charity devoted exclusively to helping broadcasters in acute need, as recipients of the 2020 Leadership Awards.
The 2020 Leadership Awards honorees are:
- Marci Burdick, Senior Advisor to Schurz Communications, retired
- Kim Guthrie, President & CEO of Cox Media Group
- Kraig Kitchin, Partner of Sound Mind LLC and former Premiere Radio Networks President/COO
- Weezie Kramer, COO of Entercom Communications
- Barbara Kreisman, FCC Video Division Chief
- Leo MacCourtney, President of Katz Television Group
The Awards will be presented at the Broadcasters Foundation Annual Breakfast on April 22 at the NAB Show.
The Broadcasters Foundation will also present the Lowry Mays Excellence in Broadcasting Award during the event.
This year’s honoree will be announced at a later date.
This year’s sponsors are: AccuRadio, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), National Association of Media Brokers (NAMB), Nielsen, Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB), USTrust, and vCreative.