BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) on Monday re-elected six members of its Board of Directors during the music rights organization’s annual shareholder meeting in Nashville.
Six Board members were elected to new three-year terms:
- Caroline Beasley, CEO, Beasley Media Group
- Amador Bustos, President/CEO, Bustos Media Holdings
- Michael Fiorile, current Chairman, BMI Board of Directors and Chairman/CEO, Dispatch Broadcast Group
- Hoffman Communications President and retired Cox Media Group President Bill Hoffman
- Urban One founder and chairperson Catherine Hughes
- Former Tribune Broadcasting President Jerry Kersting
Continuing in their terms on the Board of Directors are: Greg Ashlock, President, iHeartMedia Markets Group; Susan Davenport Austin, Senior Managing Director, Brock Capital Group LLC; Rebecca Campbell, President, The Walt Disney Company – Europe, Middle East and Africa; Craig Dubow, Retired Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Gannett Company, Inc.; Phil Jones, Retired Former President, Meredith Corporation Broadcast Group; Paul Karpowicz, Presiding Director, BMI Board of Directors and Retired President, Meredith Local Media Group; Dave Lougee, President and CEO, TEGNA, Inc.; Ginny Morris, Vice President, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. and Chair and CEO, Hubbard Radio, LLC; Mike O’Neill, President and CEO, BMI; Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW Network; Neil Smith, President, GNS Media, LLC; and Jack Sander, Honorary Director, BMI Board of Directors and Retired Vice Chairman, Belo Corporation.