* “UNDERCOVER BOSS” IS SUNDAY’S #1 SHOW IN VIEWERS, WITH ITS BEST DELIVERY SINCE LAST JANUARY
* “The Good Wife” Wins its Time Period in Viewers and Posts Gains from its Last First Run Episode
* CBS Wins Sunday in Viewers
* UNDERCOVER BOSS was Sunday’s #1 show in viewers, with its largest audience since last January and matching its premiere adult 18-49 rating, according to Nielsen preliminary live plus same day ratings for Sunday, Jan. 29.
* UNDERCOVER BOSS was first in viewers (13.06m), tied for second in adults 25-54 (4.2/09, with ABC) and averaged 3.0/07 in adults 18-49. UNDERCOVER BOSS posted its best viewer performances since Jan. 16, 2011, best adults 25-54 delivery since March 27, 2011 and matched the season premiere’s adults 18-49 ratings.
* THE GOOD WIFE was first in viewers (10.95m), second in adults 25-54 (3.3/07) and averaged 2.2/05 in adults 18-49. Compared to the last first-run episode (on Jan. 15), THE GOOD WIFE was up +18% in adults 25-54 (from 2.8/06), +10% in adults 18-49 (from 2.0/05) and added +1.50m viewers (from 9.45m, +16%).
* From 10:00-11:00 PM, CSI: MIAMI was viewers (10.48m), second in both adults 25-54 (3.0/07) and adults 18-49 (2.2/06).
* For the night, CBS was first in viewers (11.42m) and second in adults 25-54 (3.2/07) and adults 18-49 (2.2/05).