Coates Hands Huckabee Full Ownership Of Radio Partnership


In fall 2017, a subsidiary of New Directions Broadcast Group agreed to convert an LMA of a group of radio stations in the Branson, Mo., area into an outright purchase. The buyer? A licensee 51% owned by the corporate director of sales for Earls Family Broadcasting from 2004-2010. The other 49% was held by a former U.S. presidential candidate and syndicated talk show host.

Now, that former Earls sales pro is exiting the partnership, handing all of his stake in the company to Mike Huckabee.

Please Login to view this premium content. (Not a member? Join Today!)