Entercom is moving closer to its Reverse Morris Trust-fueled merger with CBS Radio, and on Tuesday President/CEO David Field revealed in a staff memo that several individuals are adding SVP stripes.
Six other staffers were singled out, and are being promoted “for their performance and leadership.”
In the memo, Field confirmed that the “transformational CBS Radio-Entercom merger” remains on track to merge as early as Nov. 17. That’s subject to Entercom obtaining its required approvals prior to that date.
He then announced several team additions — the first look at Entercom’s post-merger executive roster.
The following individuals, says Field, are being promoted “for their performance and leadership”:
- John Kennedy from Director of Corporate Engineering to VP/Engineering
- Kim Martinez from DOS/SmartReach Digital to VP/SmartReach Digital
- Carmela Masi from Senior Counsel to VP/Real Estate
- Jeff Miller from VP/SmartReach Digital to SVP/SmartReach Digital
- Tim Murphy from VP/Digital Strategy & Enterprise Platforms to SVP/Business Development
- Andrew Sutor from SVP/General Counsel to EVP/General Counsel
Meanwhile, the following individuals are being named to senior positions:
- Fred Bennett, VP/Traffic and Networks
- Michael Biemolt, VP/SmartReach Digital
- Pat Cunnane, VP/Finance
- Mike Dash, VP/Deputy General Counsel
- John Graefe, Chief Information Officer
- Liana Huth, VP/Programming Innovation
- Deborah Kane, SVP/Training, Development & Diversity
- Sheila Kirby, SVP/Local Business Development
- Gene Levin, VP/Controller, Treasury & Tax
- Noreen McCormack, VP/Human Resources
- Jen Morelli, VP/Events and Experiences
- Liz Mozian, SVP & GM/Digital Audio & Revenue Operations
- Jenny Nelson, VP/Local Sales Marketing Support Group
- John Pacino, VP/Digital Content & Publishing
- Chris Pimental, VP/Financial Operations & Internal Audit
- Andi Poch, SVP/Branded Content & Integrated Sales
- Cory Podelski, VP/Business Development
- Amy Farley Prophet, VP/Sales Insights
- Kim Reis, VP/Audience Digital Engagement
- Sam Rogers, VP/National Sales
- Jeff Sottolano, VP/Programming
- Geoff Spencer, VP/Revenue Management
- Esther-Mireya Tejeda, VP/Communications & PR
“We are excited about the team we are building to lead the company into an exciting future,” Field said. “The merger will make Entercom one of the two largest radio broadcasting companies in the U.S. and the No. 1 creator of live, original local audio content in the country.”
Field added that Entercom “will also be the nation’s unrivaled leader in radio news and sports” once its merger with CBS Radio is completed.
Additional executive announcements will be made over the next several weeks—including the company’s Market Manager lineup, set to be revealed “early next week.”
Finalization of Entercom’s roster of Regional Vice Presidents and Format Captains will also be revealed within the next 7 days.
“We are building a company to win, prosper and thrive in the years ahead,” Field said. “With our enhanced scale and our outstanding brands, people and capabilities, we will be well positioned to play and compete at a higher level within the media industry. We can’t wait to get started.”