The Radio Mercury Awards has announced the final round judging panel for its 29th annual competition.
The upcoming panel of top-level agency creative leaders represents radio’s top advertising categories, including automotive, communications, financial services, OTC, packaged goods, quick-serve restaurants, retail and spirits.
The jury, drawn together with the help of 2020 Chief Judge Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer of BBDO Atlanta, is comprised of what the RAB-produced Radio Mercury Awards calls “thought leaders from across the country, representing all size markets with diverse audiences, and cutting-edge creative work for advertising’s biggest brands.”
The 2020 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel is as follows:
- Chief Judge Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta; current and previous clients include: Honey Baked Ham, Ibotta, Netflix, Norwegian Cruise Line, Old Navy, PayPal, Sanderson Farms, Toys “R” Us and VISA.
- Justine Armour, Chief Creative Officer, Grey NY; previous clients include: Cheerios, Facebook, Halo Top, Seventh Generation, Smirnoff, Spotify and Trojan.
- Nathalie Brown, Executive Creative Director, VMLY&R New York; current and previous clients include: Bumble, Land Rover, MTV Staying Alive Foundation, Nature Valley, Office Depot/OfficeMax, Rolex and UNICEF.
- Gary Du Toit, VP/Creative Director, BBDO New York; current and previous clients include: Canadian Tire, General Electric, Mercedes, The Epidemic, Virgin and WeMo.
- Kevin Jones, Creative Director, Wieden & Kennedy Portland; current and previous clients include: Coca-Cola, Chrysler, Dodge, Jose Cuervo, NBA 2K, Procter & Gamble and Target.
- John Matejczyk, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder, M/H VCCP San Francisco; current and previous clients include: Audi, Netflix, SoFi, AAA, Golden State Warriors and Method.
- Andrés Ordóñez, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Chicago; current and previous clients include: American Egg Board, Extra Gum, MillerCoors, Ocean Spray and Wrigley.
- Alejandro Ortiz, Vice President and Creative Director, Casanova/McCann; current and previous clients include: Coca-Cola, Kellogg’s, Tap Project, Trident, UNICEF and USPS.
- Sherman Winfield, Vice President and Creative Director, Fitzco/McCann; current and previous clients include Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Domino’s, McCormick Corporation and Obama for America.
“This roster of award winning and talented creative thought leaders is one of many reasons why I am excited to be this year’s Chief Judge,” said Fitzgerald. “I am truly looking forward to bringing this group together in the spring and selecting this year’s award winners. I know they will bring their expertise and passion for creative to the final judging round.”
The Radio Mercury Awards will announce the 2020 Finalists in early May. Winners will be announced at the 2020 Radio Mercury Awards event on June 4 at SONY Hall in New York.
Call for Entry will officially begin in January. To find out more information regarding the 2020 Radio Mercury Awards, please visit www.radiomercuryawards.