The Radio Mercury Awards have announced the 2021 Final Round Jury.
The incoming panel of top-level agency creative leaders represents radio’s top advertising categories, including automotive, consumer packaged goods (CPG), communications, community service, education, financial services, nonprofits, quick-serve restaurants, retail, spirits, technology, travel and utilities.
The jury, curated with the help of 2021 Radio Mercury Awards Chief Judge Robin Fitzgerald, the Chief Creative Officer at BBDO Atlanta, is comprised of “thought leaders from across the country and represents all size markets with diverse audiences and cutting-edge creative work for advertising’s biggest brands,” the RAB says.
Listed below is the 2021 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Jury:
- Chief Judge – Robin Fitzgerald, chief creative officer, BBDO Atlanta
- Adia Betts, associate creative director/copywriter, Dagger Atlanta
- Nathalie Brown, executive creative director, VMLY&R NY
- Bianca Guimaraes, partner and executive creative director, Mischief NY
- Paul Johnson, freelance copywriter/creative director
- Derrick Ogilvie, vice president/creative director, BBDO Atlanta
- Andrés Ordóñez, executive vice president/chief creative officer, FCB Chicago
- Alejandro Ortiz, executive creative director, Campbell Ewald Detroit/NY
- Shannon Washington, senior vice president executive creative director, R/GA
- Lewis Williams, chief creative officer, Burrell Communications Group Chicago
- Sherman Winfield, executive creative director, VMLY&R Atlanta
To find out more information regarding the 2021 Radio Mercury Awards and enter, please visit www.radiomercuryawards.com.