AMERICAN IDOL was the most-watched program of the night and won its hour in both the core adult demo and Total Viewers.
- AMERICAN IDOL: 4.8/14 down -11% from last week’s Top 13 reveal show but up +7% from the Thursday prior to that (4.5)
- Note: Last night’s IDOL is expected to go up a tenth in the finals this afternoon.
- In addition to winning the night in Total Viewers, AMERICAN IDOL ranked #1 among Teens and Women 18-49.
- Last night’s IDOL retained more of its Wednesday performance show rating (89%) than the same Top 13 Thursday vs. Wednesday last year (82%)
- THE FINDER: 2.3/6, up +15% in the core demo and up +18% in Total Viewers (7.3 vs. 6.2 Mil)
- Last night produced THE FINDER’s second highest Total Viewers ever (7.3 Mil.).
ABC ran repeats of Wipeout (1.3/4), Grey’s Anatomy (1.4/4), and GCB (1.3/4).
CBS ran an original Big Bang Theory (5.1/15, down -4% from two weeks ago) at 8pm, followed by a repeat Big Bang (4.0/11) at 8:30pm. Original episodes of Person Of Interest (3.4/9, up +10%) and The Mentalist (2.8/8, up +8%) followed at 9pm and 10pm.
From 8-10p, originals of NBC’s 30 Rock (1.4/4, flat), Parks & Recreation (1.9/5, up +12%), The Office (2.6/7, up +4%) and Up All Night (1.7/4, up +6%) were in line with their recent performances. At 10pm, new drama Awake (1.6/4) dropped -20% from last week’s series premiere (2.0/5).