Here’s what’s going on in the world of electronic media. A lot of it involves scheduling, as Cumulus, Gray, Salem and Entravision have all provided details on their upcoming financial results conference calls. Meanwhile, NASH Icon artist Reba McIntyre is at the top of the Country charts.
* Put 4/30/15 on your calendar if you’re interested on getting the latest financial scoop from Cumulus – that’s when it will be meeting with interested parties to discuss Q1 2015 results. The meeting will kick off at 4:30 eastern.
* Gray Television has scheduled its Q1 2015 financial results call. It will be held Tuesday 5/5/15 at 10AM eastern.
* Salem Media Group in now on the quarterly conference call calendar. Its session is scheduled for Wednesday 5/6/15 at 500 PM eastern.
* Entravision has joined the conference call calendar. It will meet with shareholders and analysts Thursday 5/7/15 at 500PM Eastern.
* Cumulus’s NASH Icon record label kicked off some time back with Country legend Reba McIntyre, and is proud to report that her album is now #1 with actual sales of 58,351 and consumption sales of 62,469.