The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) is now accepting nominations for the 2021 NAB Marconi Radio Awards and will be accepting submissions until May 31.
Established in 1989 and named for inventor and Nobel Prize winner Guglielmo Marconi, the prestigious awards recognize overall excellence and performance in radio.
Station and on-air personality nominations may be submitted for the 23 awards presented in the following categories:
- Legendary Station of the Year
- Legendary Manager of the Year
- Radio Station of the Year by Market Size
- Radio Station of the Year by Format
- Personality of the Year by Market Size
- Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year
- Best Radio Podcast of the Year
The NAB Marconi Radio Awards finalists are selected by an independent task force of broadcasters and will be announced in July. Winners will be recognized during a special event at the Radio Show, held October 13-14, 2021 in Las Vegas, and co-located with NAB Show.
Contact Tobi Hall with questions regarding the Marconi Radio Awards, nomination process or station eligibility.