The NAB Show is now accepting nominations for the third annual Product of the Year awards.
Companies scheduled to exhibit in either the 2020 or 2021 NAB Show are eligible. The awards recognize the most significant and promising new products and technologies developed by NAB Show exhibitors.
Nominations are being accepted through September 17.
The Product of the Year award recipients will be selected by a panel of industry experts in 16 categories and announced during the official awards ceremony and reception at the Westgate Hotel on Tuesday, October 12. Nominated products and technologies must be available for delivery in calendar year 2021.
“NAB Show is the premier venue to launch and demonstrate new products that sit at the intersection of media, entertainment and technology,” said NAB Executive Vice President of Global Connections and Events Chris Brown. “We look forward to exploring innovations from the past two years and celebrating their impact on our industry.”
Product categories for the 2021 NAB Show Product of the Year awards are as follows:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Asset Management, Automation, Playout
- Audio Production, Processing and Networking
- Camera Support, Control and Accessories
- Cloud Computing and Storage
- Digital Signage & Display Systems
- Graphics, Editing, VXF, Switchers
- Grip Equipment
- Hardware Infrastructure
- IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security
- Location/Studio Lighting
- Monitoring and Measuring Tools
- Remote Production