Omnia Audio will be showing the Omnia ONE Studio Pro, the 1RU wonder that blends the power and elegance of Omnia processing with a lower-delay, full bandwidth processor, at the National Association of Broadcasters Convention in Las Vegas, April 20-23, in booth N7620.
The Omnia ONE Studio Pro is the first studio processor to include a four-band compressor/limiter. One size does not fit all when it comes to pre-and post-processing, but other companies seem to think so, offering only a wide-band processor in their units to attempt to satisfy a variety of production needs.
The flexibility offered by the Omnia ONE Studio Pro’s compressor/limiter allows you precise and accurately defined, individual control while pre-processing music, commercials, remote feeds, or sweetening audio. Recording studios, mastering labs, TV stations … the Omnia ONE Studio Pro can be used anywhere for just about any application where signal processing is needed.
• Wideband AGC followed by Four-Band AGC and Four-Band Peak Limiter sections.
• Browser-based remote control and configuration.
• Analog XLR balanced inputs and outputs.
• Digital AES/EBU input, output and external Sync input.
• Automatic input fail-over on loss of audio.
• Livewire™ / Ethernet RJ45 jack.
• Universal Power Input.
• Built-in stereo headphone jack with front panel level control.
• Single Jog-Wheel user interface with LED level metering and LCD screen.