WASHINGTON, D.C. — STELAR: To Re-authorize or To Let Expire?
That is the question that panelists participating in Phoenix Center‘s 19th annual U.S. Telecoms Symposium on December 3 will be answering.
The event, scheduled to begin at 9am at the University Club, begins with a STELAR discussion moderated by Dr. George Ford, Chief Economist at the Phoenix Center.
- Jonathan Schwantes – Senior Policy Counsel, Consumer Reports
- Jeff Blum – SVP and Deputy General Counsel, Dish
- Jeffrey Prince – Chief Economist, FCC
- Michael Nilsson – Partner at Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
Following the panel, a “Fireside Chat” will feature AT&T interim Sr. EVP/External and Legislative Affairs Jim Cicconi.
A second panel focused on privacy sees The Phoenix Center President Lawrence J. Spiwak moderate a session featuring the following individuals:
- Daniel Caprio – Co-Founder and Chairman, The Providence Group
- Shane Tews – Visiting Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Gerry Stegmaier – Partner, Reed Smith
- Jeff Brueggeman – Vice President Global Public Policy, AT&T
The half-day session concludes with a keynote address and the presentation of the 2019 Jerry B. Duvall Public Service Award to Republican FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr.
The conference is considered a “widely attended event” and is open to government employees, press and other interested persons.
There is no charge to attend and walk-ins are welcome.
To attend in person, please use an online registration form (available here) and include all contact information.