Possible joint NCAA bid by CBS and Turner


If the NCAA decides to opt out of its current college basketball broadcast deal with CBS in order to expand the tourney, Sports Business Journal reports that CBS might come right back with a new bidding partner – Turner Broadcasting.

The reported plan would alternate the Final Four games each year between the partner networks. The net with the Final Four would pay 60% of the rights fee and the other 40%.

Click here to read the story at Sports Business Journal.