Radio deals in MN, NC, NY


$700K WWWI AM & FM Brainerd MN (Baxter, Pillager MN) from Tower Broadcasting Company (James Pryor) to Red Rock Radio Corporation (Ro Grignon, Myron Kunin). Kunin’s Curtis Squire Inc. holds 85% of buyer, Grignon the other 15%. Buyers will pay certain liabilities and pay remainder in cash at closing. LMA 7/1/12. Tangential overlap with KFGI-FM Crosby MN. [FCC file date 7/20/12]

$75K WGMA-AM Spindale NC from Moonglow Broadcasting Company Inc. (Barbara Martin) to Blue Mountain Broadcasting LLC (Christian Albertson, Gloria Bibey). $5K escrow, $25K cash at closing, $45K note. [FCC file date 7/19/12]

$12K WSVM-AM Valdese NC from GHB of Waxhaw Inc., a subsidiary of GHB Broadcasting Corporation (George H. Buck) to Bert Lindsay. Entire amount placed in escrow. TBA 7/17/12. [FCC file date 7/19/12]

N/A WJZZ-FM North Salem NY from Quabog Hills Public Radio Inc. (Frances St. Peter-Sanft) to Foothills Public Radio (Dennis Jackson, Maureen Jackson). Transfer for no consideration. [FCC file date 7/19/12]