The Radio Mercury Awards has announced the final round judging panel for its 31st annual honors.
The panel of top-level agency creative leaders represent radio’s top advertising companies — including industries such as automotive, consumer packaged goods (CPG), communications, community service, fitness, nonprofits, quick-serve restaurants, retail, spirits, telecommunications, travel and utilities.
The jury, assembled with the help of Chief Judge Alejandro Ortiz, Executive Creative Director at Campbell Ewald, is comprised of creative leaders from across the country. They represent all size markets with diverse audiences and innovative creative work for some of advertising’s largest brands.
Here is the 2022 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel, along with Ortiz:
• Mitch Bennett, executive creative director, Baldwin&
• Josh Grossberg, executive creative director, McCann Health
• Bianca Guimaraes, partner/executive creative director, Mischief USA
• Donnell Johnson, group creative director, Anomaly
• Nicky Lorenzo, senior vice president/group creative director, Taylor Global
• Wendy Mayes, creative director/copywriter, Plot Twist Creativity
• Sean McBride, chief creative officer, Arnold
• Bowen Mendelson, creative, Tempo Fit
• Joyce King Thomas, creative consultant, King Thomas
• Sherman Winfield, executive creative director, VMLY&R
The RMAs are presented by the RAB and the Radio Creative Fund, both of which are led by Erica Farber.
“We are looking forward to our first in-person judging event in over two years with this incredible group of creative talent who represent a broad spectrum of agencies,” Farber said. “We are excited to have them select this year’s winners and know they will bring their passion and expertise to our final round judging event.”
The Radio Mercury Awards’ Call for Entry is open through April 6. Winners will be announced at the 31st annual Radio Mercury Awards event on June 9 at SONY Hall in New York.