News from around the dial: iHeartMedia and SiriusXM have scheduled their quarterly earnings conference calls; the buyer of former Radio Disney station in Detroit will take the station global; Hannity moves in with Beasley in Vegas; and Emmis and WLOH announce format flips in St. Louis and Lancaster, respectively.
* iHeart has joined the parade of companies who have made it known when they will hold a quarterly financial results conference call. The radio colossus will meet with investors, analysts and other interested parties Thursday 2/19/15 at 8:30 AM eastern.
* Satellite audio service SiriusXM will hold its quarterly results conference call on Thursday 2/5/15. The call, which will focus on Q4 and full year results, will be held at 8AM eastern.
* WFDF – Serving Detroit, America and the World – that’s how the buyer of the former Radio Disney station sees it. The WORD Network is going to use the station as the basis for global distribution of its religious programming, calling it a Superstation. It’ll fire down to earth from Galaxy 17/Transponder 9.
* Beasley’s KDWN-AM 720 is the new Las Vegas home for “The Sean Hannity Show.” It’ll be heard weekdays from noon to 3PM.
* Emmis is flipping KIHT-FM St. Louis from K-Hits 963 to NOW96.3, transforming the station from a Classic Hits to a live and local Top 40 outlet. Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Pink and Justin Timberlake will be among its core artists.
* WLOH Radio will swap yaks for hats, switching from Talk to Country in the Lancaster/Hocking Valley/Fairfield County, Pennsylvania area. The locally-produced format will be available on 1320 kHz, 104.5 MHz and 99.3 MHz.