In today’s collection of items pertaining to the television business, we have a simple slate of stories – they all involve the times and dates when these important publicly-traded companies will discuss results from the first quarter of 2015.
* Walt Disney Company will release its financials for its fiscal Q2 Tuesday 5/5/15 and will discuss them with interested parties that day at 5PM eastern.
* Media General will meet with shareholders and analysts to discuss Q1 2015 results on Thursday 5/7/15. The conference call is set for 9AM eastern.
* Nexstar will be sharing the wealth with its shareholders with a $0.19 dividend per Class A share payable to shareholders of record as of 5/15/15. The payout dates is 5/29/15.
* The breakup of the Comcast/TWC merger may potentially have major repercussions for Charter Communications, which should come up during its next meeting to discuss financial results. It’s scheduled for Friday 5/1/15 at 8AM eastern.
* Think Time Warner Cable will have anything on its mind when it meets with shareholders and other interested parties to discuss results on Thursday 4/30/15? The session starts at 8:30 AM.