Here’s a quick channel-surfing excursion through recent television news items: Nexstar, Charter and TEGNA are all set to announce their latest financials, Bounce parts with with Cosby and Luken inks an affiliate.
* Nexstar has its date for revealing Q2 financials – it’ll meet with shareholders and analysts on 8/6/15 at 10AM eastern.
* Charter Communications will have lots of things to discuss with numerous interested parties when it holds its next quarterly conference call. The session is on the calendar for Tuesday 8/4/15 as 10AM eastern.
* Another company with a lot to talk about is TEGNA, and it will be doing so with shareholders and analysts on Tuesday 7/21/15 at 10AM eastern. It will be the first call for TEGNA, which recently split away from Gannett Co.
* Bounce TV has ceased its broadcast of reruns featuring Bill Cosby in the wake of the latest revelations in the comedian’s ongoing personal scandal.
* Specialty Broadcasting Company’s WSWF Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne has signed up for a pair of Luken Communication program network options. Rev’N will be available on Channel 10.1 and FAM on 10.4.