The stations include KTOY-FM, KTFS-AM and KCMC-AM Texarkana AR, KTFS-FM Texarkana TX, KBYB-FM Hope AR.
The seller of KTOY is Jo-Al Broadcasting Inc. in a stock deal. The rest of the stations are coming from related Ark-La-Tex LLC, headed by Donald T. Jack Jr.
The buyer is Texarkana Radio Center LLC, headed by E. Roy Paschal, Jason Paschal, Richard J. Burns and Sharon Burns. Roy Paschal is a principal of Alaska Broadcast Communications.
The price of the group will be $2.75M. $2.1M is for the non-KTOY stations and $300K is for the stock of KTOY. The deal also includes translator K288FI.
The buyers will put $100K into escrow, pay an additional $400K cash at closing and pay the remaining $2.25M via promissory note.
* KTOY-FM is a Class A Urban outlet on 104.7 MHz with 3.1 kW @ 453’
* KBYB-FM is an Adult Hits Class C2 on 101.7 MHz with 50 kW @ 492’
* KTFS-FM is a News Talk Class A on 107.1 MHz with 2.9 kW @ 479’
* KCMC-AM is a Class B Sports outlet on 740 kHz with 1 kW, DA1
* KTFS-AM is a Class D on 940 kHz with 2.5 kW-D, 11 W-N, ND that is listed by the FCC as licensed but silent