We knew that the House Communications Subcommittee was set to delve into satellite television legislation known as STELA – and now we know who’s on tap to testify.
The hearing is set for Wednesday 6/12/13 at 10:30 eastern.
The Subcommittee’s Republican leadership has signaled its open-ended approach to the topic when it chose a name for the session: “The Satellite Television Law: Repeal, Reauthorize, or Revise?”
Here are the identities of the witnesses:
* Marci Burdick, Senior V.P. of Broadcasting, Schurz Communications, Inc.
* Geoffrey Manne, Senior Fellow, TechFreedom
* Mike Palkovic, Executive Vice President, Services and Operations, DIRECTV
* Ben Pyne, President, Global Distribution, Disney Media Networks
* Hal Singer, Managing Director, Navigant Economics
* Amy Tykeson, CEO, Bend Broadband