It’s the best Hispanic Radio Conference ever, and September 14 is the last day to take advantage of the best registration rate there is.
Don’t miss the EDUCATION.
• Learn how the pandemic has reshaped programming and redefined executive vision.
• What’s new at the FCC, and how will future regulations and initiatives impact Hispanic radio growth?
• Where are revenue opportunities most likely to flourish, and what categories will be up/down over the next year for Hispanic radio?
• Get the straight scoop from ad agencies on how marketing and advertising strategies have changed since COVID.
Share the IDEAS.
• Join forces with other Hispanic radio broadcasters to brainstorm strategies focused on garnering a larger share of the ad pie.
• Gain at least 5 new insights about multicultural marketing to millennials.
• Find out how podcasting can help build your brand — and make money (hint: it’s not all ad revenue, either).
• Don’t miss this year’s Medallas de Cortez awards presentation, celebrating the best of the best in Hispanic radio.
The Hispanic Radio Conference is an annual opportunity to share ideas, discuss, and debate challenges in a multi-platform world, and network in a unified setting.
Check out the complete agenda here!
Register today to take advantage of our special advance registration rate.
If you are staying in Miami, don’t forget to take advantage of our limited room block at the Intercontinental at Doral.
We care about your safety and comfort. The conference will be presented in a larger than customary conference room to provide maximum space and more distancing. And read here for how the Intercontinental has strengthened procedures designed to give you greater confidence and protection throughout all of the hotel’s facilities.